Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Travel Shenanigans

Random thoughts from traveling...

My travel buddy, who we'll call Sarah, and I tried to throw a shot party on our last night of vacation. Our husbands came out to the porch to find us with four shot glasses ready for their participation. They declined to participate. Did y'all know its frowned upon to do shots in the hot tub? #dontaskmehowIknow

Dominant is who our husbands are - it's not a kink they turn off and on.  And I forget sometimes that not all couples have the warmth and respect DD brings. We were paired with another group at an Escape Room game. Our husbands both are leaders and it's assumed their wives follow. We do, happily. Watching other couples interact with each other in a very different style made it very apparent that we are lucky to have found these men. The HOH is strong - they're smart and take charge. I think it's lovely.

While playing a card game, I responded to my husband very sarcastically. Dominic raised his eye brows but before I could apologize, my friend stepped in to help HIM out. "Dominic, did she really just say that to you? You can't let her talk to you like that!" 

You'd think a fellow submissive wouldn't insist her friend should be punished. In Sarah's defense, it was nearly midnight and we'd enjoyed all sorts of fun drinks that evening. She more than the rest of us as unbeknownst to everyone, she was drowning her back pain in tequila. Dominic agreed with her and for the first time I got spanked on someone else's recommendation.

I'm guessing Sarah thought she shouldn't be the only one getting worn out since she knew she'd crossed a few lines as well. Her husband has an aversion to unladylike language.  Unfortunately for her, she had emphatically called my husband a name to make a point when sharing a strong opinion. While no offense was taken by Dominic, she very nicely apologized the next morning. I can't imagine what motivated an apology before we'd all had our morning caffeine. 😜 Perhaps it was the same strap her husband strongly recommended to Dominic? 😬


SHOPPING - We found one place husbands are really happy to shop at - kitchen stores! Did y'all know the kitchen provides far more to encourage submission than just wooden spoons? I'd never have thought to consider turkey basters, chip clips, and meat tenderizers for our fun drawer. Kitchen stores are cheaper than the "off the highway" sex shops... Be sure to clean and disinfect before returning your items to the kitchen.

Funnily enough, neither Sarah or I found a single thing we wanted to buy after visiting the kitchen store. We're not dumb.

Speaking of shopping though, we discovered Wal-mart sells vibrators. You're welcome.

NEW FURNITURE Another highlight to staying in a new place is being inspired by new furniture! Dominic highly recommends this leather bench for over-the-knee spanking. I did appreciate having a softer place to place my hands than the floor or hard chairs. So many more opportunities to keep me on my toes by switching furniture and ordering me into other positions. No wonder I got spanked so much, a new room is a dominant's playground! *because it totally couldn't have been the need for attitude adjustment.

TRAVEL TIPS -

  1. Bring lube. TSA won't care. And you'll really regret making improvisations when your husband decides your submission needs a little prodding. 
  2. If you feel sick, you shouldn't pretend everything is just fine until your trip is over. Your illness will get worse and I hear it's a rule violation. But you'd have to ask Sarah about that. 
  3. Don't stay in the room with wooden blinds. Wooden tilt wands have the sting and concentrated impact of a cane with the thud of a paddle. 
  4. Discussing implements in front of your husbands means they'll exchange links. Cane-iac has fast, discreet delivery. 
Any other lessons learned on the road?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madeline,

    I enjoyed reading this. Sounds like a wonderful trip and that fun was had by all :) love your travel tips :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete